28.5.05

SRT-4

This is Dave's engine. Dave's engine is fast. Hehe... My brother drives an SRT-4 (obviously). It's exterior resembles a Dodge Neon but under the hood prowls this engine which is turbo-charged and intercooled. He could list out ALL the specs as to horsepower, foot pounds of torque, and so forth and so on; but he's asleep so just take my word for it... its QUICK (which is still an understatement). Again I apoligize for what seem to be random pictures but I just LOVE my new Canon Rebel XT so I am puttin it thru the paces by taking pictures of different types of textures and styles. Whether it is action, still life, or some portraits; I am just tryin to get a feel for all the different Creative modes available on it. If you get the coin put away I HIGHLY suggest you pick one up yourself. :o)

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home