16.6.05

Texas

June 11th was Blake's wedding down in St. Pete, FL. It was an awesome wedding down on the beach. Not my personal favorite cause I want some walls and church like structure, though some can argue that the Earth is God's church so anywhere is a church. I just like the traditional style of church with pews and an altar. Not to knock Blake's ceremony cause it was gorgeous (I will post pictures later when I get home). Right now I am in Ft. Worth, TX cause I have some work to do for my Pastor here. I just really miss my boo right now. Anna is back at home and she has so much free time but I am WAY over here nearly half way across the country just wishing I was back there to be with her. I will get back to VA only on the 23rd of this month. Gosh... I know that this being on the road thing seems all adventurous and cool, but there is just times when you want your girlfriend to come and give you a hug and just be close, you want to sleep in your own bed, you want to eat at your favorite places. Sigh... there are some fun stuff to traveling as far as seeing new things and places, being able to finish those books that needed finishing. Oh well at this point all those are passing into just conveniences. I really wanna just get home to my baby and to my home and to my dogs. Laters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home