26.7.05

Amazing little kids...

The kids at these VBS things are always interesting. For one thing I really start to get the sense of my age when I come here and see how some kid from last year has grown. I see the little boy with the bowl haircut move from the pre-school class last year to the main group this year. The same little boy was shy and quiet but now he's tellin me off for taking pictures of him. Its kinda tough doin this VBS thing cause I always get reigned into doin something when I dont want to. Mainly I just wish I could sit and stay with Anna but she's busy with the kids and there are other teachers in there that arent as cool with the idea as last years. I actually shouldlnt complain about gettin extra work todo. Anna comes straight from work (which is at a daycare) to pretty much continue at another kinda daycare for about 3 hours again, from 6-9. So she has been clocking in a nearly full time job plus another 3 hours here doin almost the same thing. I think I might go visit her since I have been talkin about her. Be back in a bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home