20.9.05

Bloggin on the WarFront

I was just flipping through the Sept. 26, 2005 Edition of the Times (yes I still recieve print publication for ol' times sake) and it had an interesting article about how soldiers are using the blogs to journal their lives and give views that would otherwise be unheard or unseen. I decided to check out a couple and it is really moving to read some of them. One in particular that I liked was Ma Deuce Gunner. The soldier posting there is a M2 heavy machine gunner on a HMMWV. His commentaries on the situation over there and his personal view of the war are hopeful to me. I am glad to see such a forward thinking soldier... Well I got things to do but I found a funny editorial to express my feelings about the war and its outcome...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home