30.9.05

Nano against iSabelle


Joes Pix 004
Originally uploaded by jtalaiver.
One of the kids in my class had a nano today. It was very very tiny. It might be that I have a 60gig and so I have the largest iPod in comparison to the tiniest. Truely though it is quite a sweet little device. I have to say I might almost want one if it werent for its limited capacity. But no one else keeps as many songs as I do or have tons of software backed up on their iPod. Hehehe... just check it out

I heard that there is alot of issues with the front face getting scratches and all. I think most people just are attaching too much fashionista attributes to it. I mean of course when it comes out the box it looks gorgeous and in the commercials the Nano looks immaculate. The truth of it is, this is a device that will be at the bottom of your pocket sliding around with all that grit that collects over the course of the day. I mean you can expect it to be perfect for the rest of your life. I think that if you hope to maintain it such a fabulous face on your iPod wrap it up in a cover or case. I know that a similar rule of thumb is applied to my camera lenses. When I go in to purchase a lens I immediately buy a UV filter for that specific lens size and screw it on before I even leave the store, just a rule I live by. The same goes for my iPod and any other digital device. So for all you people out there who are whining about your iPod Nano gettin all scratched up, just keep quiet. After all you are lucky enough to have one of the hottest new gadgets so just be happy with that. I mean if you wanna get rid of it, then feel free to shoot it my way.

Im 0u7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home