15.9.05

The New Look

I def. like the new look of Fractured View. I have completely embraced my new handle Samurai Joe... I will toy with some more graphics so I can get more creative on some of the side stuff. For the most part I have maintained this blog just cause... but I will get more serious with it now... I have already made some changes to the template and will make little tweaks to other things... in fact I will continue with that now... Be back soon...
=================================================================
Ok I worked on it some... I would do more but I have studying to do. Some of the things I changed are the way posts are made. Now instead of saying "posted by" it says "conveyed by"... just a little thing I liked... I have to admit im copying some things from Luke's page cause he's just cool like that. I will also try to make sure to put more pictures up. After all whats the point of having flickr and all that jazz if I dont use. BTW... anyone out there know how to change the way images get put up so that i can change the border color around the photos? J/W....

5amura1 Jo3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home