12.9.05

A poem for Anna

Papillon catcher: where is my love
Papillon catcher: my sweet precious dove
Papillon catcher: shes away from me now
Papillon catcher: and no matter how
Papillon catcher: hard i try to wish her here
Papillon catcher: she cant be near
Papillon catcher: she makes my heart go aflight
Papillon catcher: adn that is just by her sight
Papillon catcher: voice begins to hush
Papillon catcher: face begins to blush
Papillon catcher: beautiful dreamgirl
Papillon catcher: entered my dark world
Papillon catcher: eyes begin to flutter
Papillon catcher: tongues starts to stutter
Papillon catcher: her grace adn countenance
Papillon catcher: no one could be better 'fore or since
Papillon catcher: i thank god everyday
Papillon catcher: for sendign an angel my way
Papillon catcher: a creature so delicate and pure
Papillon catcher: to this boy's sick heart she is the cure
Papillon catcher: forever now joy springs from my chest
Papillon catcher: adn everyday i get closer to her is the best
Papillon catcher: love explodes from my like independance pyrotechnics
Papillon catcher: her beauty is what causes my poetic mechanics
Papillon catcher: one day i hope that she will be my wife
Papillon catcher: adn for the rest of our days be one in life
Papillon catcher: my heart is fused to hers from teh core
Papillon catcher: and i wish i could see her all the more
Papillon catcher: one day my love, one day my sweet
Papillon catcher: we wont ever have to wait again to meet
Papillon catcher: cause we will be together....
Papillon catcher: The End
Papillon catcher: I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home