16.9.05

Shooting w/Luke

Today Luke and I decided to head out and just shoot for the fun of it. We just lingered through the woods behind my church and took our time. In the end though, I had better results practicing my portrait taking. I find that fellow photographers make really good subjects mainly cause I see myself in them. And Luke... Well Luke is Luke and he's just cool like that. We just hung out and talked about anything. Give us a week though, cause next Friday we hope to head down into the city and just take account of the Friday night life in Richmond. I know a lot of people say that Richmond is a boring and that its just old. Well I feel that the oldness adds its own "charm" and that there are a lot of places that gain from its vintage like feel. So next week I am hoping to have a pretty good series of shots that can boast that characteristic of Richmond. Time to go for me now, I have to drive to Williamsburg and then Norfolk to pick up Anna and my brother accordingly. I hope you like the pictures.


Im ou7



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home