30.9.05

@ William and Mary

I just got here to W&M to see my girlfriend, Anna. I love her so much. I skipped out early on class just so I could surprise but lo and behold when I got here she wasnt to be found. I forgot that she had a Geology Test to make up for. So I called around to try and figure out where the Geology building was but none of her roomies would answer. Of course like an idiot I forgot that I had a campus full of students and anyone of them could have pointed me in the right direction. Finally I was able to get Anna on the phone and we found each other ironically near her old dorm. Later today we are heading to Busch Gardens to go ride some rides and eat some food and just do the general amusement park thing. I actually won't be riding so many rides cause of the whole broken neck thing but I will def. enjoy myself with all the excellent food and shows. Well we are headed to the park now so I will have to finish this later when I get back. I might take pictures there but I haven't really decided yet. Laters.
*****************************************************************************

Ok got back from Busch Gardens and am thoroughly beat. I had a good time just walking around and seeing the sights or is it sites... hmm... well I had fun either way. I obviously didn't ride any of the coasters but I went to all the "scary" haunted stuff. I liked the Sleepless Hollow Manor and the Sea Dog Cemetary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home