8.10.05

The ceaseless journey

I have just been so weary from work and from school. Its so hard to do both. I know I prolly have nothing on some people who work all night and goto school during the day or vice versa. I gotta say though that teaching is hard on a person. For so long I gave a hard time to teachers, saying that they had no concept of time and that they never worked hard enough. Truth of it is, I work part-time and I can barely keep up with it. Honestly I do goto college full-time as well and that def. takes alot of time and energy. But this teaching thing takes alot out of a guy. The downtime I do have is split between lots of different wants. I want to spend time with my beautiful and loving girlfriend. I want to spend time doing some photography. I want to spend time just relaxing and doing more reading. But even the free time away from college and work is split again between housework and church stuff. Sigh... days slip by and already its getting close to Christmas. It seems like time takes on an accelerated speed the older I get. I remember when I was younger in elementary and middle school vacation seemed so much longer. I thought that Spring Break was a month or even longer. Now I look and it was only a week long. Somehow everyday was so much longer. I think it just is a wierd phenomina that happens where perspective makes things look different. Example, when you walk through a maze it might seem like forever to cover the distance, but once you get a larger perspective the distance doesnt seem so far. I dunno... See now I am not even sure why I am making a post. I basically found that cool ASCII guy and want to create a post about it. I wanted to talk about the endless journey that we all go on. We constantly tredge on. For what goal? For what reason? That is what I hope to find one day. I will let you know when I do....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh really dakota hale go @()
ha ha ha u still dont know who i am !@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home