14.10.05

Embracing Helsinki & BBQ Chutney

Well Luke will be on his way to Finland very soon. He has received his Visa from the Finnish Government for yet another year so he is departing tomorrow for his current home in Helsinki. I def will miss his presence here but we hope to do better at keeping it touch. After some new developments we have decided to do a better job at keeping in touch as well as tryin to work out some kind of tech new site or something. The both of us are so into new tech and want to keep on the pulse of things so we decided to do some sort of collaborative project to maintain that pulse.

Now onto the second part of that strange strange title. BBQ Chutney... yes that reads as Barbeque Chutney. Ok we dont really have a website up for it yet. Basically Sam and I have decided that we want to start a podcast that is all about the Indian-American view on America the world and such. I acutally will start podcasting sooner than our expected start time because I am headed to India this Christmas to spend some time with family friends and to show my girlfriend all of the cool places I have seen and that I want her to see. Actually speaking of which I am with her now so I better get off of my compie and head out with her. Later.

(Btw I totally am not liking my G4 Powerbook right now, the screen has glitched out and all the colors look inverted as if I am looking through a film negative... grr need Apple Care Service now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home