18.10.05

Fall Break Day Two

Spent some quality time with my girlfriend yesterday. I love just being able to leave after work and go straight to see her. Ok. Back to that stuff I wanted to write last time.

Luke and I are in discussion about tryin to maintain a blog or tech site that just keeps the pulse of the newest in Podcasting, Vcasting, and general technology. We both get excited about hearing about new technology that comes out. I def. would love to author a site that would answer all types of questions about new technology and of course get influential enough that the companies that I review start to sponsor me and give me free schwag. I can't believe people like Kevin Rose just started doing that kind of stuf and now he's established Rev3.

Sam and I are still in talks about how to setup BBQ Chutney. Mainly its trying to figure out how to record it best. I think that it might involve me and him to have our own recording devices and then talk to each other over the cell phone. After we finish our little 'cast we would send the audio files to each other and do a mix down. I am tryin to figure out if there's a simpler way that could record both right away because synching up the audio might be a bit tricky since there's some delay using cell phones. The big thing is of course that it would be one less step in the process. Any music interludes or other random junk would have to be added later, unless we used just our own stereos in our cars for music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home