17.10.05

Fall Break


Today is the first day of my fall break and I decided to spend it with my wonderful girlfriend. As soon as I finished working I packed up my gear and headed down 64 on a drive that is so familiar to me now. I just zone out as I see exit by exit slide by. I decided to get a haircut since I had time before Anna got out of her class. I finished up a bit early and parked my car at Common Glory. Then I walked down to Tucker Hall so I could be waiting for her when she got out of class. As soon as she got out she and I walked down to the Cheese Shop to have some nice lunches. Unfortunately there was a serious set back, my idiotic tail decided to leave my wallet in the van. For those of you not familiar with the William & Mary campus, Common Glory is on the ENTIRE OTHER SIDE of the campus in comparison to the Cheese Shop. So yea, I was a moron for that one. Then after that she and I decided to go shopping so we went to the nearby outlet stores and just wandered through all that they had to offer. Anna had a great time when we got to the Gap Outlet store.

I love her so much. Over the past year and 4 months I have learned so much about her and her little mannerisms. I love that she LOVES sales. I mean when she sees those big red signs with 30-40% or banners that declare clearance sale, she just runs to them. I do not mean to poke fun at her. She just is such a thrifty shopper. She can spend hours hunting for just the right sweater to go with those pants or the perfect cut on a certain pair of jeans so she can look her best. I on the other hand never cared for how I looked. I always just wore what I wanted. If wearing socks with flip-flops was taboo, I was all over it sporting the socks proudly. Then I started dating Anna and she changed all of that. I dressed for Anna. And I started to realize, she began to dress for me. I love her for that. I know how big a thing it is for girls to change styles and such. Anna totally has for me. I mean she went from liking only silver to loving gold. I just cant believe all that she does for me. Ok well I gotta get back to Anna cause I am here with her now. I still got lots to write about though. I still havent talked about what I actually wanted to. I will in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home