18.10.05

Unfinished Work

Have you ever had that project that was a big one or a complex one that somehow you kept overlooking so that you could do other simpler more pleasing things? Then after some time that big project raises its ugly head and you end up in a stint. That my friends is what happened today. This was supposed to be my day off from school and such but a project I have been putting off caught up with me. I had to do some filming back in June of this past summer and I was supposed to convert those DV tapes to DVD. Now that usually doesn't seem like too big of a deal. But this was 9 hours of footage. Luckily no editing or anything was required but it was time consuming one way or the other. Now I have to babysit a machine as it goes file by file. I think the biggest thing is that the work is so tedious it drives a person insane. Actually I think I am goin to go now. I got a movie I wanna watch so I am going to check that out instead. Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home