24.11.05

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today we are thankful for all the things that we have. Honestly this is something we should do everyday. Too often we become complacent and don't realize the blessings we are endowed with. This country is what it is today by the toil and sweat of those past. We cannot forget the blood and tears that our ancestors sacrificed to give us the freedom and liberty we have today. Slow down your busy schedule today and in between the turkey and gravy think of all those other people on the planet who starve to death everyday. Today we are so blessed that often times we will even push back a plate of food because we think its too much. Now I am not saying to gorge yourself to the point of sickness just so you won't waste food. I just want all of us to make sure that in times like that we realize the many things we need to be thankful for.

I went to lunch with my mom and brother down to the Blue Talon Bistro in Williamsburg, VA. It was a very nice lunch but that wasn't the end of the food that I was thankful for today. When I came home I was blessed to be able to go over to my girlfriend's house and have dinner there at her house. Needless to say I have definitely filled my stomach up today. To the point in fact that my belt needed to be removed so that I could sit comfortably. Well enough about that I am going to get goin and be social with everyone that is here. Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home