6.12.05

The Stillness of Winter

Snow falls down around
Covering the whole of ground
Stillness captures all....

Yea... That was my feeble attempt at Haiku for the recent snowfall. I have just been so zoned out and zonked out with all that is going on I just realized that it has been forever since I have written poetry. I will have to do my best to get some done while I am in India. After all I will be at some of the most romantic locales on the entire planet WITH my lovely girlfriend. It will def. be awesome enviroment for some creative prose. Ok I gotta get back to the papers and junk that I have been bogged down with. I will write some LONG entries this next week after I finish all the exams that I have coming up. Oh... yea and crucial bit... I will be 22 this Friday... AHHH... I gotta go see Narnia... I gotta do alot of stuff... Now just to get to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home