23.1.06

Shave & a haircut


I did something the other day that I wasnt too sure about. I shaved my moustache off. Yea, its really weird doing it cause it makes me look significantly younger. To the point in fact that some people werent sure if they liked it. Honestly, I am not sure if I like it. God blessed me with a very smooth complexion so the lack of facial hair almost makes me look pubescent. The response I got from it was very mixed so I am not sure which way to go. I think I might consider just growing out a nice thin beard. I really do look alot younger so its wierd. I do however have to say that I am happy that my skin did not react badly to having so much hair removed. I will have to see here in the next few days what I want to do.

I have to try and make sure I get it figured out by Wedensday though. I have to preach at Gen Now that night. I will be preaching about Spending Vs. Investing time. I feel so wierd each time I do it because its such a big responsibility to speak the word of God. I am doing my best each time though. I also am anticipatory about what my future holds. I have had multiple words spoken over my life talking about how much I will be involved in ministry even to the point that I have apparent crusades to lead. I know often people take no stock in prophets or prophecies, but I know so many times when the words spoken over me have come true that I can't deny it. The one thing that you cannot take away from someone is their personal experience. My testimony and my experiences are mine and mine alone. There is no way that someone can argue with what has happened to me. Ok well I have to get back to work on my resume and also on my resignation letter. It has come time to move out of PGHS and find something better so I am putting in my letter of resignation. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home