1.2.06

Sickness grips me..

Sickness grips me puts me in a cage
A cage of illness of which its depth I cannot gauge
Sickness is a weakness that leechs at a person's soul
Not dooming them to hell, but to a shallow hole
When one is sick they cannot do much but wait
And cause of the sickness within them grows hate
Hate not towards people but upon oneself
Cause it brings our mortality in contrast unlike an elf
When one is sick they are buried within blankets
Blankets that force a person to sleep submit
For when one sleeps they are caught within the throes
Of an epic battle that goes on within them from toes to nose
The infection that taints the body invades and destroys
It blocks the person from enjoying life
Just reducing them into strife
But I will get bettter it just takes time
I know that eventually I will be fine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home