5.6.06

2 Years ago


2 Years ago a comet fell into the world of my life like a bolt out of no where. I knew of its exsistence, this heavenly body orbitting around my world making brief appearances. It never really entered my life directly. It only just came in passing. Then two years ago our orbits intersected. A cosmic confluence of two entities led to the creation of a better world. That comet was Anna. The love of my life.

Ever since she and I started dating my world has been changed. I know have a beautiful person that will always support me and back me up in whatever I do. Sometimes she may not support me or question what I do, usually though she is right and I am wrong so its to my benefit if I listen.

God you have blessed me with the most beautiful women alive. She is so amazing. Beyond the physical aspects of her, her intellect is astounding. She parries with me in intellectual and philosophical debates constantly. Proverbs 27:17 says it all "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." In my case though its Anna sharpening me or in some cases dulls me. I know in most cases I can be brutally blunt. She can sense what I am about to and will immediately be the angel on my shoulder that will make me rethink what I might say or do. Even that. So many times she just knows what I am thinking or about to say and will interrupt my thoughts with a concise "Don't even think about it..." She is such a godsend... I wish I could write more but I would rather spend time with her instead of being behind this machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home