12.6.06

Canon love

So today I received an early Graduation/Birthday/Christmas present from my dad... a Canon 30d. And boy I am in love with Canon all over again. The camera is beautiful. Its a bit beefier than its lil' brother the 20d. In addition to its added heft the camera also has a gorgeous 2.5" LCD in comparison to the LCD that my XT had to offer (1.8"). It feels really solid in my hand though. I am so happy with the metal body of this beauty. Compared to the plastic structure of my XT this cold metal feel of the 30d just feels so nice. I really though my XT was a spacious camera that was big and let me move freely about it but now picking up my 30d its amazing how much room I was missing out on. It is really amazing. In addition to the camera my dad also got a 85mm f1.8 lens. Its so clean and fast. The bokeh that it produces is also amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home