11.7.06

Cost Benefit Trade Off...

Life is always full of surprises and often times I find myself just waiting for the next one. The problem is that the surprises are good and bad. Last week at this time my dog was alive and sitting in my backyard. Little did I know that by the end of the night my boy would be without life and lying in a ditch. It is difficult to know what to do in those type of situations. We often wonder why in the world did it have to happen that way. Things come up and we just are like "Why God? Why did you let this happen?"

Early humans believed that when they were goin thru a difficult time then the God that they worshipped must have been angry and needed to be appeased. The truth of the matter is that God applied his laws at the beginning of time and then let us get into what ever we wish. He is a benevolent God but he is an infinite God so that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home