3.9.06

Untitled

I just felt like punching out amessage on my phone. I have always liked just pressing buttons and what better way than to try and make a blog entry on my phone.

Today has been one of those lazy sort of sundays. I got back from church had a leisurely eaten lunch. And the proceeded to veg out on the internet prowling for articles of interest. Now with that I have my del.icio.us page and my digg account feeds all streaming down, I have dozens if not hundreds of articles at the ready. Its interesting, but now that one line 30 character blurb makes or break whther the article is read.

In the new Web 2.0 world information flows constantly and is in a fully customized interface. Now I know most of us think that the scrolling ticker on CNN or Fox is annoying but I think we just want it so we can hover over and get the ticker to stop and scroll back and forth. I feel that current... I will have to finish this later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home