24.12.06

Christmas Eve

Well the sad part of our first Christmas together as fiances is the fact that I unfortunately is that I have to spend it with my family in Georgia. I honestly love spending time with my family but it is difficult to be away from my love. I feel bad to be constantly sending text messages and such while my family is just around. The nice thing though is that they all understand because after all they know that I am engaged.

Seriously though all we have done today (aside from church) was an extreme movie marathon induced by my parents. The Devil Wears Prada, Step Up, and now another is in discussion. Either way its really fun hanging out with my cousins and with my aunt and uncle but truly the fact of the matter is that there is always going to be an open spot in my heart from now on for Anna. Always be a place that will be missing her. She is spending time with her family right now going and seeing the Christmas lights in Richmond. I so wish that I could be there and see the lights too. I also need ot teach her more on how to do the pictures and how to make the settings on the camera to make the most optimal picture.

Well let me just get going and spend more time with my family. I also have an unction to start a little bonfire. Off to find a hatchet and some dry wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home