15.12.06

Further craziness

Today at 8AM I have my graduation commencement practice then I have work then I goto Williamsburg to pick up my Fiancee then I proceed to come home. Tomorrow the actual graduation takes place and then finally ends up with the obligatory party. MAN!! I am just too busy for my own good. I feel like I am all over the place but this craziness has only really hit full sweing these last few weeks. Now I suddenly have the urge to blog and I dont know why but my cool Blog widget isnt working any more. Not that I ever really used the widget before but I do want to now. I mean I am engaged. Which I do need to expand on in the blog. But yea I have made a commitment to a beautiful girl that I will marry her. Its so exciting.

While at the same time I am truly stepping into my own as far as financial independence and the ever growing need for time. Its amazing to see how my life will unfold in the future. I was at dinner with some friends from work last night and just had kind of an epiphany of what would be coming in the near future for me. All the things that I will need to get ready to do. The things that I dont see but can see the paths leading to them. I have a very very crazy future and even crazier things to do. I cant wait for it all to start coming into exsistence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home