3.2.06

Final Inking...

This is the final product of my sudden burst of creative energy on my laptop's body. I originally did both in Sharpie then went back over with a paint pen. The result came out much much better than I thought it would. I also get lots of compliments on it and the inevitable question of what it stands for. The big character is Japanese for Love and the characters under stand for Anna. I got the characters for Anna's name from Phillip Roran's site. I did my name too but in a Manga style. I think I wanna do it on the body to the left of my touchpad. That way I have Anna on my right and my name to left. Well I thought maybe not and instead decided to try and put a biohazard logo on there. Yea... bad idea. It totally looks haggard so I am goin to take it off tonight. What I really want to do is on the outside put in a red symbol like they do on the paintings. Usually its like the artist way of signing his work. I think its more of a Chinese thing to do, so putting that with Japanese characters might be culturally ignorant, but hey it looks cool and thats what matters most. I might try to do the Manga style Joseph after all. At the same time I don't wanna over do it and make my laptop look stupid. Ah well... it is just acrylic paint and some sharpie, that can be taken off with alcohol easily. Well, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home